posted by Jay @ 3:36 PM
Definitely NOT lame, what a great picture and what sweeetie babiesss!
Awww, very very cute kitties. If I weren't allergic I'd have many. We have a neighborhood cat that visits me often and spends a lot of time with me when I'm out fiddling in the yard. She's a wonderful friend. Cats are very cool!Alex
Look how cute these kitties are! No wonder Jay loves them so much! Don't forget to look for a kity condo on e-bay.Amulya
YES! Thanks for the ebay reminder--your condo is so deluxe, these guys would go nuts for some more climbing/scratching action.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Definitely NOT lame, what a great picture and what sweeetie babiesss!
Awww, very very cute kitties. If I weren't allergic I'd have many. We have a neighborhood cat that visits me often and spends a lot of time with me when I'm out fiddling in the yard. She's a wonderful friend. Cats are very cool!
Alex
Look how cute these kitties are! No wonder Jay loves them so much! Don't forget to look for a kity condo on e-bay.
Amulya
YES! Thanks for the ebay reminder--your condo is so deluxe, these guys would go nuts for some more climbing/scratching action.
Post a Comment
<< Home