New Kitten
Since we lost Zim, we've been talking about getting a new kitten to keep our other cat, Kit, company. Yesterday I walked into the coffee shop and someone was giving away kittens. I picked this one out:

I've been calling him "L.G." (short for Lord Greystoke), but I'm not sure that's going to stick. Kathryn says it sounds too much like "algae" but you have to stress the "G" to make it sound Gangsta. Kathryn and Finn haven't met him in person yet, so maybe they'll know the appropriate name when they come home.

4 Comments:
This is the most beautiful kitten! I can't wait to get home and LOVE him...and you too! Thanks for the pics.
CUTE! i can't stop looking at these photos...what a sweetie!
Having two cats has worked very well for me. Though they occasionally squabble, one will also look around for the other if, say, the other has gone outside.
Hi Tom! How long have you had your cats?
Post a Comment
<< Home