Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Lajara Brunch



We had Sunday Brunch with Diana and Lenore this weekend--it's also about time for a Betsy photo update on the blog! (We've had a lot of trouble transferring the blog into the new format that blogger has required us to use--it all looks the same, but our log-in has been delayed for a couple of weeks. I can't log in to the school blog at all and Alex said she has had trouble posting comments. So--that's my mercury retrograde update--how is everybody???)

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to comment as a guest, since I can't using my Blogger identity (since the Blogger "upgrade"). I can't see the photos of Diana and Lenore either. Very sad. The other photos are fine, but these two are question marks. I've been considering doing my blog again on Blogger since I seemed to have posted more. But now I don't think so. I do like Blogger's clean format. Anyway, maybe these photos will work better later! Love,

Alex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home