Mark and Diana visit David and Aliyah
I got to reconnect with Louisiana Friends Mark and Diana at David and Aliyah's yesterday afternoon. Here is Diana with Basha, David and Aliyah in their beautiful living room, Mark with Aliyah, and a little peek at the outside of their home in the Grants. Tonight we will meet at the Music Festival kick-off at challenger golf course.






3 Comments:
Boy, this makes me miss everyone! How neat you are able to see all these wonderful folk! I look forward to visiting you and Aliyah et all soon myself!
Alex
Hi Alex! How's summer ending up for you?
The summer is ending well! I just returned from a week with Jean Houston and Social Artistry. All about developing your inner capacities to help the world make the 'shift' it is trying to make. A power-packed week! I'm trying to integrate it all. My yoga practice keeps me grounded! How are you doing???
Love,
Alex
Post a Comment
<< Home