So nice to see Aliyah out having fun in her new location! It's been hard to not be able to be there and help her acclimate, though she seems to be doing that just fine without me! I wonder too how you are doing these days. I'm off at a Jean Houston workshop right now called Social Artistry. Thought I'd check out the blog! Hope all is well and thanks so much for sharing your life and these pix with all of us!
1 Comments:
So nice to see Aliyah out having fun in her new location! It's been hard to not be able to be there and help her acclimate, though she seems to be doing that just fine without me! I wonder too how you are doing these days. I'm off at a Jean Houston workshop right now called Social Artistry. Thought I'd check out the blog! Hope all is well and thanks so much for sharing your life and these pix with all of us!
Post a Comment
<< Home