Our leaves are also starting to change. I love autumn. It's also starting to rain, as it is wont to do here in the Pacific Northwest. Good for the plants. Except I need to finish mulching before it hits too hard. We are expecting a rainier than usual season.
That's right, the rains! I remember from our Seattle days. We have got to take a ride towards Creede, there are so many Aspen there and they are in their final days of golden glory now!
2 Comments:
Our leaves are also starting to change. I love autumn. It's also starting to rain, as it is wont to do here in the Pacific Northwest. Good for the plants. Except I need to finish mulching before it hits too hard. We are expecting a rainier than usual season.
Love your blog!!
That's right, the rains! I remember from our Seattle days. We have got to take a ride towards Creede, there are so many Aspen there and they are in their final days of golden glory now!
Post a Comment
<< Home