Friday, July 21, 2006

Amica's in Salida

 
We went to Salida and had pizza at Amica's with Anrahyah and her sons Damien and Evan. A great summer night out. Bob and Jacque told us the epic story of the poo volcano. We all laughed so hard we were crying. You will have to ask Bob for the details. I could never repeat or attempt to recreate the story. Graphically hysterical. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Alexandria said...

A poo volcano. Huh. I'll have to ponder that one. Ha! Salida looks neat. I know Aliyah and David were checking things out there. She asked if we might be interested. I think it's a dream in the back of many of our minds—to create a community for ourselves. It's very tempting! Sounds like you had a very great time with your friends! Love,

Alex

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

Salida is a great town, I can see the attraction. It's in an area they call the colorado "banana belt" as winter temps are generally warmer there than surrounding areas. Year round sports, world class fishing, mountain biking, snowboarding. A delightful, large historic downtown shopping/dining distric, and the beautiful Arkansas river makes the area more wet and green than the SLV. As for the poo-volcano, more like a fountain-of-poo at a College Station rental that erupted at 4 am one rainy night last spring that overtook their entire home. College Plumbing issues. Oi Vay.

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Jay's Cher story...

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

Yes, jay hinted at this later on, but it was Buckwheat, not Cher.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Alexandria said...

"As for the poo-volcano, more like a fountain-of-poo at a College Station rental that erupted at 4 am one rainy night last spring that overtook their entire home. College Plumbing issues. Oi Vay."

Ah, thanks for explaining. I was having a hard time visioning a poo-volcano. :-)

Alex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home