Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The New Office

 
 
I started work this month at the Charter School and Jay came and helped paint in both the front and back spaces (and move heavy, ancient IBM credenzas and filing cabinets and the yucky things behind them--in other words, he is my Angel). Here he is with the amazing Jamie Rudoff, parent and school handyman, rockin' the flowery border off the back wall. I love the green in the new front office, it's called Leapfrog. Green encourages growth and balance and is the color of our heart chakra where the best balancing growth always takes place. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Alexandria said...

Wow, beautiful color. Leapfrog. What brand of paint?

So you started at the Charter School! I can't wait to hear of your adventures with this new position. Very exciting!!!

Love...Alex

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors. HOORAY for Jay! What a great place to work and play.
ejg

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that green! When I first saw the room, I couldn't imagine where in your house there was floral wallpaper. Now I see it's at school. Will keep checking to see your progress.
Do you know anything about the reggio emillia school? One will be opening in August on Oak St.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home