Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Summer Rainbow


Just a quick summer rainbow and an update to say that Kathryn is doing fine after her surgery. She's still in recovery mode and is supposed to be taking it easy. Thanks to everyone for the dinners, cards, well-wishes, and kind words.

2 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Kathryn said...

Hey everybody! I see Jay has updated the blog with one of the beautiful rainbows we are having this summer. FYI, I had a partial hysterctomy to remove several large fibroids i have been living with for the past few years. Everything went well and I got a shiny bright 2 week check up in Santa Fe from my doctor. The services there were excellent. We also got a new car during all the back and forth to Santa Fe and the complete breakdown of the old pathfinder. We got a comfy new honda crv and are getting 32 miles per gallon now! Many improvements this summer! Thanks to everyone for your loving support.

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an absoulutely incredible picture. It looks as though the colors of the rainbow are being poured out of the heavens, onto the earth below.
Thanks for sharing it - I had to send it on to others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home