Gathering Christmas Spirit

We took off Saturday afternoon for Taos, about 2 1/2 hours from Crestone, to walk the shops, have dinner and a movie and, very importantly, use a washer AND dryer for some laundry. We were feeling decadent! A little trip in search of some Christmas spirit. We ended up having a great time, even though the guys lost interest in shopping after 15 minutes. At one point, Jay is laughing so hard that tears are squirting out of his eyes, he says, "I think I understand. You want us to go IN the store and actually LOOK at things!" So...the window shopping portion of the trip broke apart along gender lines, but one thing we all agreed on was that King Kong was a blast. We saw a late show. We got a cheap price on a hotel room online and Sunday morning after breakfast at The Bean we headed home, picking up a 1/2 price Christmas tree in Alamosa. Here's a pic of Jay and Finn (not pleased to be shopping and posing for a picture)along the plaza. The Luminaries were beautiful, but my pics of those didn't come out very well.

3 Comments:
You must have just posted this. We saw King Kong last night and it was a blast!!!! What an amazing movie. That picture of Jay is so cute! How funny!!!!
Your blog is such a delight. If I get the time, I want to do one like it where it's ongoing and with lots of pictures. I barely can keep up with the news page on my site right now. Actually, I'm not keeping up with it at all!!!
Love you!!
Alex
Didn't you enjoy King Kong? I loved the T-Rex fight, omg. Thanks for the updates at your website. I need to post your url under the links...well, JAY needs to do that, because i haven't a clue. Anyway, love to you...kathryn
Yes! King Kong was soooo cool. One of the most amazing movies yet. Wild special effects. My sister's husband cried at the end. I teared up, but no flowing. :-)
Love you!!
Alex
Post a Comment
<< Home