Thursday, March 23, 2006

Leaving Crestone




I went by the middle school classroom at the end of school today and got these pics of our Books for Brock organizers, the fabulous kids of the middle school, and their teachers, Charlie and Anrahyah. Jigmei and Zienna's moms smile and shine, too! I'm sure you can see the energy, love and well-wishes they send in these pictures all the way with us to Louisiana. Finn and I made our next stop in LaJara where Lenore had a collection of books to add to the Brock donation. We carried all this Fair farewelling with us here to our first night's rest in Santa Fe. Tomorrow...West Texas!

5 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Anrahyah said...

I like the look of your friend Lenore...look forward to meeting. Thanks Lenore for your support for our project with Brock!

And to my friends Kathryn and Finn--Good journeys, dear ones. May your time on the road together be full and rich.

I can't wait to see you and hear stories upon your return!

love, Anrahyah

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Kathryn said...

Thank you Anrahyah. Happy book packing there. I have a check i meant to get to school before leaving. Are you planning to ship before the DC trip? I'll email--lata, love k

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Anrahyah said...

We have all packed Kathryn, and I will find out today how much the LINK vans were able to take. Otherwise we will mail on Monday. Am thinking of you often. Hope the spring has added some light in the dreary Katrina aftermath of your home state!
love, A

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Anrahyah said...

PS---36 boxes total...plenty of books to go around the Brock community!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Kathryn said...

WOW! This is wonderful and such a work to have completed! And thank you for your loving thoughts--it is so beautifully green, even the stubs of remaining trees have little green pieces emerging. This is a wonderful week for the colorado crew to visit, even under aftermath circumstances. There is emerging wonder. And of course, the colorado kids represent emerging wonder and spring in many ways, themselves!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home